The AD638 IP-SIP loudspeaker is part of a series of TEMA loudspeakers to be connected in a standard LAN for public address Paging (PA) audio announcements, prerecorded
messages and music, in offices, companies, hotels, medical clinics , hospitals, public places, schools, etc.
AD638 is particularly suitable when sound power and high sound quality is required at the same time with a pleasant and attractive design. The system, unlike the other models in
the series, incorporates 2 speakers for low-medium and high frequencies sounds. The AD638 also incorporates a quality microphone for bidirectional communications and allows all
the extended services of the AD63x SipComStage series. The systems are equipped with PoE power supply to take direct power on the UTP cable and an input from an external
230Vac/12-24Vdc power supply to double the maximum power output.
Power Amplifier Technology –Two amplifiers in class “D” with high efficiency and low power consumption generates 40W (2x20W) and is self-protected against overloads and short circuits at the outputs.
Pre-recorded messages – In the internal SD card are recorded sounds and messages for automatic or command sending onto speaker, also automatically at pre-set times daily and weekly.
iOS and Android APP – Free download APP are available for smartphones with operating systems iOS and Android. With these applications it is possible to operate with the IP
speakers and launch announcements even from smartphones.
- Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP Speaker
- Security code from keyboard to start the announcement
- 2nd SIP accounts night call repeater / ringer function, sounds files freely customizable
- Output for 2nd passive speaker 20W 8 Ohm to extend the served area or to generate a 100V-20W audio line
- Double internal audio amplifier 2x20W (maximum output power using external power supply)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.af standard, only one cable connection
- 2 internal relays for external devices drives via LAN
- 16 Multicast channels for broadcasting background music, silenced by ads, also in high quality
- Volume adjustable separately for all audio channels Multicast/Ads/Ringtone
- Internal microphone for environment listening (Monitor) and normal bidirectional communication
- 1 alarm trigger input for one of the alternate functions: a) Generate a phone call and sends a message of alert (SIP SECURITY INFO CALL), b) Pre-recorded announcements launch from the speaker (Notice/Deterrence) c) “Push to Talk” feature for phone communication driven by local external Push to Talk button button (not included)
- 2 inputs for external call buttons to 2 programmable SIP numbers or IP addresses
- LAN P2P (Peer to Peer) operation even without PBX
- Remote programming via integrated LAN Web Server
- Compatible with all SIP standard IP-PBXs on the market
- IP65 grade of protection for indoor or outdoor installations.
- Easy to install and configure, easy to use and manage, compatible with the Tema “ADAM” Management software