ALGO 8180 – SIP Paging Speaker, Loud Ringer / Alerter is Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder. In noisy factory environments where it is difficult to hear the telephone ring, Algo 8180 can be used as a loud ringer / alerter to notify users of phones ringing.
ALGO 8180 – SIP Paging Speaker, Loud Ringer / Alerter is a SIP compliant speaker capable of integration with IP Phone systems, it supports PoE for quick and easy installation and does not require an additional amplifier.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier needed
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, emergency notification and ring alerting. Easily integrates with the Algo 8301 for automating playing tones and announcements for scheduled events
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast send or receive capability for cost effective scalability – mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive PA and alerting solution requirements
- Supports RTP multicast, in addition to Polycom Group Page, InformaCast (part no. 8180-IC) and Syn-Apps Revolution
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom and Yealink to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). Also supported: TLS & SRTP (secure SIP signalling and media), SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- SNMP supervision or via the Algo 8300 Controller
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploading custom WAV files or recorded messages for notification alerting. Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and barking dogs
- Multiple SIP registrations for Page (50), Emergency Alert (10) and Ring (10) extensions
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier (not isolated and balanced), or strobe/visual alerter
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified
- Dimensions: 7″ x 4″ x 2.6″ (17.8cm x 10.2cm x 6.5cm)
- IP loud ringer, indoors, for high noise environments or where employees are wearing hearing protection (e.g., machine shop, garage, manufacturing plant, utility, farm, etc.)
- IP voice paging in a classroom, office, retail store, etc.
- Multicast wide area emergency, safety and security notification alerts (e.g., lockdown, evacuation, reverse evacuation, medical emergency, safety alert, etc.). Combine with any number of Algo visual and audible IP endpoints
- OSHA compliance
- Scheduled or automated announcements. Using the Algo 8301 to multicast, announcements/tones can be played over any model of Algo IP speaker. For example, school (i.e., class changes, recess, playing an anthem, etc.), retail and healthcare announcements (i.e., store closing, visiting hours, etc.), and workplace shift changes, breaks, etc.