IP Wall Speaker
IP Wall Speakers are ideal for both indoor and outdoor undercover area applications like Corridors, Assembly Areas, Large spaces with high ceiling, etc. IP Wall Speakers come with integrated PoE making them easy and cost effective to install.
We offer a comprehensive range of IP Wall speakers with option for Mic, Relays, Inputs for Call buttons, SD card for audio files, etc.
Showing all 9 results
2N 914421W – SIP Speaker wall Mounted White
Full featured standalone audio system with SIP protocol support
Take advantage of the 2N® SIP Speaker for playback of live or pre-recorded announcements.Not only from an IP phone or SIP microphone console but when using an IP PBX, even from your mobile phone.
The 2N® SIP Speaker is ideally suited for – Offices and warehouses, Health care, Schools, Shopping centres, Sports facilities, Parking and Security guarded premises, Government buildings and offices, etc.
Simple integration into VMS systems
Automatic configuration and monitoring
Powerful built-in amplifier
Use of existing LAN/WAN network
Reporting from Cisco devices (Informacast support)
Need special pricing for quantity / large projects ? please contact us.Full featured standalone audio system with SIP protocol support Take advantage of the 2N® SIP SpeakQuick View
ALGO 8180 – SIP Paging Speaker, Loud Ringer / Alerter.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter – IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas
In noisy factory environments where it is difficult to hear the telephone ring, the Algo 8180 can be used as a loud ringer / alerter to notify users of phones ringing. The Algo 8180 is a SIP compliant speaker capable of integration with IP Phone systems, it supports PoE for quick and easy installation and does not require an additional amplifier.
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter for Loud Ring and Voice Paging
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier needed
- Multicast to scale from one to many speakers
- Web login for easy provisioning and management
- Talkback – The 8180 microphone supports talkback in page mode for two way communication and verification
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, loud ringing, emergency notification alerting and bell scheduling applications
Upgraded G2 version now available with enhanced multicast options, relay port, enhanced security and encryption etc.
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter - IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas In noisy factory environments whereQuick View
Fanvil iW30 SIP Speaker – PoE, Wall Mount
· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms,
· All-in-one -a combination of network Audio Codec, Digital Power Amplifier and Speaker
· Supports 2 x SIP accounts, one can be used for announcements and one as ringer alerter.
· Standard RJ45 port, support VLAN and cloud deployment
· Video linkage with IP camera to monitor on-site during broadcasting
· Volume adjustment via online remotely
· Built-in audio output interface for external active speakers
· Output Power 10W with PoE, upto 30W with external power supply
Please contact us for special pricing on large project orders.· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms, · All-in-one -a combinationQuick View
PoE170E – SIP Horn Speaker / Loud Ringer
Supports SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC; 10/100M self-adaptive, support DHCP/static IP, support LAQuick View
- Supports SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC;
- 10/100M self-adaptive, support DHCP/static IP, support LAN and WAN;
- Supports narrowband encoding: G.711a/u; broadband encoding: G.722;
- Supports audio format: MP3, WAV, etc.;
- Can play background music, emergency paging and alarm signal from a host system;
- Complies with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standard; and can work continuously for 100 hours at rated power; passes Simulated Acoustic Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test; and can withstand twice the rated power in a short bursts, ensuring high reliability of the horn speaker under extreme conditions, prolonging the service life, significantly reducing the chance of failure or performance degradation;
- Equipped with mounting brackets for easy installation;
- All-weather design, applicable to indoors and outdoors.
- Active network horn speaker with 120dB SPL
PoE6311-SIP Ceiling Speaker / Loud Ringer
● Can be mounted to any place accessible to network.
● Support maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
● Built-in 2×9W digital amplifier, with low power consumption.
● Can play the background music, emergency paging, alarm signals from the system host.
● Local output volume and local play status can be controlled.
● Provide a complete interface that complies with the IEEE 802.3af / at PoE standard and a DC15V power supply interface, with two optional power supply modes for switching.● Can be mounted to any place accessible to network. ● Support maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bitQuick View
Tema AD638 – SIP Network PA Wall Speaker, PoE, 40W
Innovative features Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP SpeakerQuick View
- Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP Speaker
- 2nd SIP accounts night call repeater function, sounds files freely customizable
- Output for 2nd passive speaker 20W 8 Ohm to extend the served area or to generate a 100V-20W audio line
- Double internal audio amplifier 2x20W (maximum output power using external power supply)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.af standard, Option to power via external power supply.
- 2 internal relays for external devices drives via LAN
- 16 Multicast channels for broadcasting background music, silenced by ads
- Volume adjustable separately for all audio channels Multicast/Ads/Ringtone
- Internal microphone for environment listening (Monitor) and normal bidirectional communication
- 1 alarm trigger input for one of the alternate functions:
- a) Generate a phone call and sends a message of alert (SIP SECURITY INFO CALL)
b) Pre-recorded announcements launch from the speaker (Notice/Deterrence)
c) “Push to Talk” feature for phone communication driven by local external Push to Talk button (not included)
- 2 inputs for external call buttons to 2 programmable SIP numbers or IP addresses
- LAN P2P (Peer to Peer) operation even without PBX
- Remote programming via integrated LAN Web Server
- Compatible with all SIP standard IP-PBXs on the market
- Mobile Phone integration via app.
- IP65 grade of protection
W15P SIP Wall mount speaker PoE
W15P SIP Wall Speaker for Voice Paging, Notification Alerting & Playing Background Music
- SIP wall mount speaker 15W with PoE, 30W model available
- SIP account for registration with SIP server
- Supports G722 HD wideband voice codec
- PoE for easy installation
- W30E , 30W option available
- IP 55 weather rating
- Built in stereo class D amplifier
- Supports Multicast streaming
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP,ARP,ICMP,IGMP,SIP
- Enclosed ABS housing with metal mesh
- Remote web management & maintenance
- High speed dual core industrial grade processor
- Dimensions: 296 x 196 x 157 mm, Weight 2.4kg
W15P SIP wall speaker supports easy integration with IP Phone systems and is ideally suited for PA Broadcasts in Schools, Healthcare, Parking Areas, Warehouses, Shopping Centers, Public Venues, Transport Hubs etc. Price quoted is for the W15P, please contact us for W30E price.
Need special pricing for quantity / large projects ? please contact us.W15P SIP Wall Speaker for Voice Paging, Notification Alerting & Playing Background Music SIPQuick View