The SIP Ceiling Speaker AD633 is part of a series of TEMA speakers to be connected to a standard LAN for the PA (Public Address) paging of ads, speech and music, in offices, factories, public places. The internal circuits incorporate a PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply for direct power over the UTP cable, but also allow input from an external power supply at 230Vac / 12-24Vdc to extend the maximum sound power output. The two power supply types can coexist in order to increase the safety of the service.
AD633 is a two-way communication system with a built-in microphone with the dual local listening function and control of the speaker functionality.
Power Amplifier Technology – A double Class “D” Amplifier with high efficiency and low consumption can generate a maximum output power of 12W (2x6W) 8 ohms with high sound quality. The amplifier is selfprotected against overload and short circuit output power. It is provided a second auxiliary output which can be brought to another passive speaker to better distribute the output power or to generate a 100V-6W PA line.
Pre-recorded messages – In the internal SD card are recorded sounds and messages for automatic or command sending onto speaker.
iOS and Android APP – Free download APP are available for smartphones with operating systems iOS and Android. With these applications it is possible to operate with the IP speakers and launch announcements even from smartphones.
Integration with VoIP SIP phone systems – AD633 can be perfectly integrated with VoIP telephone systems (IP-PBX) with SIP protocol and can be registered as a regular VoIP phone or P2P (Peer to Peer) without a PBX.
- Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP Speaker
- Security code from keyboard to start the announcement
- 2nd SIP accounts night call repeater / ringer function, sounds files freely customizable
- Output for 2nd passive speaker 6W 8 Ohm to extend the served area or to generate a 100V-6W audio line
- Double internal audio amplifier 2x6W (maximum output power using external power supply)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.af standard, only one cable connection
- 2 internal relays for external devices drives via LAN
- 16 Multicast channels for broadcasting background music, silenced by ads, also in high quality
- Volume adjustable separately for all audio channels Multicast/Ads/Ringtone
- Internal microphone for environment listening (Monitor) and normal bidirectional communication
- 1 alarm trigger input for one of the alternate functions: a) Generate a phone call and sends a message of alert (SIP SECURITY INFO CALL), b) Pre-recorded announcements launch from the speaker (Notice/Deterrence) c) “Push to Talk” feature for phone communication driven by local external Push to Talk button button (not included)
- 2 inputs for external call buttons to 2 programmable SIP numbers or IP addresses
- LAN P2P (Peer to Peer) operation even without PBX
- Remote programming via integrated LAN Web Server
- Compatible with all SIP standard IP-PBXs on the market
- IP20 grade of protection
- Easy to install and configure, easy to use and manage, compatible with the Tema “ADAM” Management software