Omnitec Keysafe is a security electronic keybox, managed and controlled with Omnitec’s APP and/or software.
Designed for holiday homes, small hotels without 24-hour reception, apartment hotels and estate agents, the operation of Keysafe simplifies management for owners and improves the experience for guests. Its remote management system means the owner and guest do not need to meet to hand over mechanical keys or proximity cards
Security electronic key box, opening with PIN code and Bluetooth electronic key.
Designed for types of accommodation where the door lock is not to be modified, Keysafe is easily installed hanging from the door knob or attached to the wall. Keysafe simplifies management for owners and improves the experience for guests.
The owner keeps absolute control over the electronic keys at all times via the codes sent to each guest, and can send new electronic keys, modify existing ones or cancel them at any time from their administrator app. Once the electronic keys and the codes have expired or are deleted, the guest cannot open the keybox until receiving another valid key.
The owner deposits the keys or MiFare card inside the Keysafe and send the guest a pin code and/or Electronic Key for opening via Bluetooth using the Rent&Pass app.
The guest receives the PIN code and/or Electronic Key on its smartphone and, upon arrival at the accommodation, opens the Keysafe and remove the key or card the owner has left.
- Electronic Key and Code with validity adapted to the reservation type: permanent, temporary, cyclical,by time slot or single opening.
- Opening alerts configurable by the administrator.
- Anti-spy code, supports up to 10 previous and 10 subsequent digits.
- Opening, cancellation of credentials and remote audit by connection via Gateway.
- Robust, anti-impact case.
- Dimensions: Ext. 138/195 x 66 x 42 mm – Int. 60 mm x 35 mm
- IP66 certified
- Connectivity: BLE 4.1
- Powered by 4 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Weight: 1,2 kg