The electronic hotel lock with Bluetooth and keypad for numeric code and smartphone opening
Omnitec CODE BLE is an electronic lock designed for small hotels, hotels without a 24hr reception and residences and similar buildings; the opening which is by code or Bluetooth to covers all access plans and needs.
The Bluetooth electronic key and the numerical code can be generated by confirming the reservation so as not to depend on Reception opening times. The electronic lock CODE BLE is suitable for both new facilities and renovations, Its FIT-IN mechanical configuration is compatible with the mortise lock previously installed on the door.
Guests can access the room, and any other room, using their own Smartphone with the access credentials they receive in an app. The electronic key can be sent when confirming the reservation; thus avoiding waiting times for the guest upon arrival at the hotel.
Access to the room using a code provides the ultimate in convenience and independence for the customer. The code can be given in advance so you don’t have to depend on Reception opening times, you avoid carrying anything physical and you don’t have to rely on your Smartphone.
Opening, management and maintenance via the installation of Gateways.
Possibility of managing the facilities using software on a local PC/server, on the Cloud or via a smartphone app.
Omnitec Code BLE offers the ideal solution for all those installations that want to incorporate, at minimum cost, a totally flexible, advanced, secure and effective access control technology.
With the incorporation of a new system of plates and levers, Code BLE makes it possible to maintain existing mortise locks and enjoy all the functionalities of the Fit-In electronic hotel lock.
Omnitec Code BLE electronic lock allows updating of the obsolete and insecure magnetic band, chip or RFID systems.
- Opening of electronic locks via a numerical code and Bluetooth.
- Configuration, lock event list and emergency opening codes sent from the Administrator’s app.
- Backlit rubber keypad for easy use in low lighting environments.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments. Stainless steel AISI 304 manufactured.
- Visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low battery warnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Includes NON-volatile memory which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the openings record, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- Hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Recorded emergency opening by means of a mechanical key, numerical code, Bluetooth or proximity tag.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- An API and SDK are available for hotels that want to develop their own app.
- Supported door thickness: 32-65 mm. For other door thicknesses, please consult us.
- Opera with Android 4.3/iOS 7.0 or higher.