SIP Loud Ringer
Never Miss a Call – SIP Loud Ringer Alerter alerts users with its loud ringing of incoming telephone calls. Common application environments include: classroom, factory, warehouse, utility plant, machine shop, garage, lunch room, kitchen, etc.
Showing all 9 results
011216 – Cyberdata SIP Office Ringer
The SIP-enabled Office Ringer is perfect for small offices or cubicles for a distinct ring tone. It is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) notification device that easily connects into existing local area networks (LANs) with a single cable connection.
The SIP Office Ringer provides a user uploadable audible ring indication when part of a ring group. The SIP Office Ringer also supports direct SIP voice paging and priority-based Multicast broadcasts.
The SIP-enabled Office Ringer is perfect for small offices or cubicles for a distinct ring tone. It isQuick View
- TLS 1.2, Enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local or cloud based environment
- Drywall mounting
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
ALGO 8180 – SIP Paging Speaker, Loud Ringer / Alerter.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter – IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas
In noisy factory environments where it is difficult to hear the telephone ring, the Algo 8180 can be used as a loud ringer / alerter to notify users of phones ringing. The Algo 8180 is a SIP compliant speaker capable of integration with IP Phone systems, it supports PoE for quick and easy installation and does not require an additional amplifier.
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter for Loud Ring and Voice Paging
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier needed
- Multicast to scale from one to many speakers
- Web login for easy provisioning and management
- Talkback – The 8180 microphone supports talkback in page mode for two way communication and verification
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, loud ringing, emergency notification alerting and bell scheduling applications
Upgraded G2 version now available with enhanced multicast options, relay port, enhanced security and encryption etc.
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter - IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas In noisy factory environments whereQuick View
Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker, Ringer
Public address (PA) IP Horn speaker. Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP. Multicast scalable. WidebaQuick View
- Public address (PA) IP Horn speaker.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast scalable.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels.
- Talkback capable speaker.
- IPX6 and outdoor rated.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for a warehouse, factory / utility / plant, garage, machine shop, bus / train terminal, school gym, outdoor yard, car lot, etc.
Convert Analog Speaker to IP / VoIP Speaker or Ringer
- Connects old analog speakers to IP Phone system
- Supports integration with analog amplifiers
- Easy installation using PoE
- Supports Loud Ringing or PA announcements
- Supports Multicast
Please contact us for more information on how to convert old PA speaker to VoIP speaker and RingerConnects old analog speakers to IP Phone system Supports integration with analog amplifiers EasyQuick View
Escene PS760P Ceiling SIP Speaker / Ringer with MIC
SIP Paging Speaker / Ringer with integrated Mic
- HD Voice, Full duplex talking, Auto-AEC.
- 13W speaker.
- Supports G722, G711, G726 and G729 Codecs.
- Steel Mesh Cover to protect speaker.
- Supports 20 paging groups.
- LEDs and function keys embedded design.
- Supports VAD, CNG, AEC, AGC audio processing.
- Built-in microphone.
- PoE power supply (802.3af / at).
- Can be configured as a loud Ringer/ Alerter.
- Supports remote web management and maintenance.
ES 760P supports easy integration with IP Phone systems and is ideally suited for PA Broadcasts in Schools, Healthcare, Parking Areas, Warehouses, Shopping Centers, Public Venues, Transport Hubs etc.
Need special pricing for quantity / large projects ? please contact us.SIP Paging Speaker / Ringer with integrated Mic HD Voice, Full duplex talking, Auto-AEC. 13WQuick View
Fanvil iW30 SIP Speaker – PoE, Wall Mount
· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms,
· All-in-one -a combination of network Audio Codec, Digital Power Amplifier and Speaker
· Supports 2 x SIP accounts, one can be used for announcements and one as ringer alerter.
· Standard RJ45 port, support VLAN and cloud deployment
· Video linkage with IP camera to monitor on-site during broadcasting
· Volume adjustment via online remotely
· Built-in audio output interface for external active speakers
· Output Power 10W with PoE, upto 30W with external power supply
Please contact us for special pricing on large project orders.· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms, · All-in-one -a combinationQuick View
PoE170E – SIP Horn Speaker / Loud Ringer
Supports SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC; 10/100M self-adaptive, support DHCP/static IP, support LAQuick View
- Supports SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC;
- 10/100M self-adaptive, support DHCP/static IP, support LAN and WAN;
- Supports narrowband encoding: G.711a/u; broadband encoding: G.722;
- Supports audio format: MP3, WAV, etc.;
- Can play background music, emergency paging and alarm signal from a host system;
- Complies with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standard; and can work continuously for 100 hours at rated power; passes Simulated Acoustic Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test; and can withstand twice the rated power in a short bursts, ensuring high reliability of the horn speaker under extreme conditions, prolonging the service life, significantly reducing the chance of failure or performance degradation;
- Equipped with mounting brackets for easy installation;
- All-weather design, applicable to indoors and outdoors.
- Active network horn speaker with 120dB SPL
PoE6311-SIP Ceiling Speaker / Loud Ringer
● Can be mounted to any place accessible to network.
● Support maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
● Built-in 2×9W digital amplifier, with low power consumption.
● Can play the background music, emergency paging, alarm signals from the system host.
● Local output volume and local play status can be controlled.
● Provide a complete interface that complies with the IEEE 802.3af / at PoE standard and a DC15V power supply interface, with two optional power supply modes for switching.● Can be mounted to any place accessible to network. ● Support maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bitQuick View