2N® Access Unit 2.0 Touch Keypad & RFID is a compact access control unit equipped with an RFID card reader and touch keypad. The unit has a multi-frequency RFID card reader that allows using both older 125kHz cards and smart and secure 13.56MHz ones and thus covers functions of three separate access units. The device is intended for indoor and outdoor installations. All you need to do is connect it to your own LAN network, and then configure it with ease via a web interface. The 2N® Access Unit offers a great price to performance ratio and is the ideal solution for small and medium firms.
The 2N® Access Unit is primarily intended for firms that need to control the movement of people in a building. It offers them a simple, reliable solution at an affordable price. It will also be appreciated by organisations that rent out part of their premises and need to resolve access authorisation to various parts of the building. In addition to a reliably tracking the movement of people in a building, it also provides greater security for all building users.
- A simple IP device – just a reader with relevant software
- Ability to open doors using a smartphone supporting NFC and HCE
- Simple installation without the need for expert knowledge
- High level of security
- Representative design
- Excellent price to performance ratio
- Simple and comfortable operation for regular personnel
- Option to easily connect other equipment, such as a camera system