2N 916010 IP Access unit with 13.56 MHz reader NFC ready is a reliable access system using IP technology. With an eye-catching representative design, it is also sure to please with its simplicity, as it only consists of an autonomous IP RFID card reader, which also supports NFC technology, embedded with a controller in a single compact device. All you need to do is connect it to your own LAN network, and then configure it with ease via a web interface. The 2N® Access Unit offers a great price to performance ratio and is the ideal solution for small and medium firms.
2N 916010 IP Access unit with 13.56 MHz reader NFC ready is primarily intended for firms that need to control the movement of people in a building. It offers them a simple, reliable solution at an affordable price. It will also be appreciated by organisations that rent out part of their premises and need to resolve access authorisation to various parts of the building. In addition to a reliably tracking the movement of people in a building, it also provides greater security for all building users.
- A simple IP device – just a reader with relevant software
- Ability to open doors using a smartphone supporting NFC and HCE
- Simple installation without the need for expert knowledge
- High level of security
- Representative design
- Excellent price to performance ratio
- Simple and comfortable operation for regular personnel
- Option to easily connect other equipment, such as a camera system