Wireless energy savers in their different formats work in conjunction with wireless door and window motion sensors to optimise electricity consumption and save on costs. Wireless energy savers can be activated with a Access card, Smartphone, Smartwatch, all-inclusive wristbands and key rings.
In addition to the energy savings, comfort, multi-application and integration offered by the Smart Wireless energy saver also provide the added benefit of connectivity. Conceived for hotels wishing to reduce the electricity consumption to the minimum without reducing the guest’s comfort level, the motion sensor detects if there is anyone in the room and wirelessly controls the energy saver that turns for example, the lighting and air conditioning on and off.
The maximum level of efficiency is reached if there is also a door or window sensor to discriminate between the use of air conditioning and lighting, depending on whether they are open or closed.
Wireless energy savers are available in wall and DIN rail versions:
- The wall model also allows the use of MiFare cards, in addition to all identification supports other than cards.
- The DIN rail energy saver is integrated into the lightbox, simplifying its installation and without interfering with the aesthetics of the room.
- Recessed and overlaid or DIN rail models.
- 2 output relays.
- Coverage of 10m indoor and 100m outdoor.
- IEEE802.15.4 wireless communication with sensors.
- Courtesy light: 10-30 seconds.
- Charge current: 10A.
- LED indicator.