The UR72 is a compact and rugged 4G LTE networking solution with dual SIM slots designed for mission-critical connectivity in the most challenging environments. Easy to deploy, and versatile in port/interface configurations, it provides a secure and reliable wireless connectivity for IoT and M2M applications.
High Performance : UR72 is a powerful industrial cellular router with outstanding hardware and reliability.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 low power consumption processor
- Dual SIM support for redundancy
- Embed Ursalink SDK (Python 2.7/C)
- Support max. 512GB SSD with M.2 (SATA protocol) interface and Micro SD card extension
Flexible Installation : Featuring small form factor, UR72 has a ruggedized and robust exterior design that fits into any physical spaces and various types of installation. It is a desktop device as well as wall-mountable, and it also supports DIN rail mounting.
Secure & Protected : Automated failover between Ethernet and Cellular provides uninterrupted connection
- Recover from various failures automatically by the embedded watchdog and keep device always online
- Support AAA, Tacacs+, Radius, LDAP, local authentication and multiple levels of user authority so as to establish a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device access
- Protect sensitive data by stateful firewall and VPN tunnel (IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN)
Easy Maintenance :
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade favor the admin to manage device as easy as pie
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve the simple management and quick configuration to a large quantity of devices
- Efficiently manage the remote routers through the industrial standard SNMP