Cellular Router Designed for Universal Use
Keeping machines connected 24×7 with Ursalink industrial router is the most reliable solution for M2M/IoT applications. It enables wireless communication in an environment where landline connections are either too expensive or not feasible at all.
High Performance: UR71 is a powerful industrial cellular router with outstanding hardware design and reliability.
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 low power consumption processor
- Dual SIM support for redundancy
- Embed Ursalink SDK (Python 2.7/C)
- Micro SD card extension supported
Flexible Installation: Featuring small form factor, UR71 has a ruggedized and robust exterior design that fits into any physical spaces and various types of installation. It is a desktop device as well as wall-mountable, and it also supports DIN rail mounting.
Secure & Protected:
- Automated failover between Ethernet and Cellular provides uninterrupted connection
- Recover from various failures automatically by the embedded watchdog and keep device always online
- Support AAA, Tacacs+, Radius, LDAP, local authentication and multiple levels of user authority so as to establish a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device access
- Protect sensitive data by stateful firewall and VPN tunnel (IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN)
- The user-friendly Web interface design and more than one option of upgrade favor the admin to manage device as easy as pie
- Web GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve the simple management and quick configuration to a large quantity of devices
- Efficiently manage the remote routers through the industrial standard SNMP