SIP Phone Ringer
SIP Phone Ringer alerts users with its loud ringing of incoming telephone calls. Common application environments include: classroom, factory, warehouse, utility plant, machine shop, garage, lunch room, kitchen, etc. SIP Phone Ringers are compatible with SIP based Phone Systems whether hosted or LAN based and come with integrated PoE for easy installation.
Showing all 13 results
011216 – Cyberdata SIP Office Ringer
The SIP-enabled Office Ringer is perfect for small offices or cubicles for a distinct ring tone. It is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) notification device that easily connects into existing local area networks (LANs) with a single cable connection.
The SIP Office Ringer provides a user uploadable audible ring indication when part of a ring group. The SIP Office Ringer also supports direct SIP voice paging and priority-based Multicast broadcasts.
The SIP-enabled Office Ringer is perfect for small offices or cubicles for a distinct ring tone. It isQuick View
- TLS 1.2, Enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local or cloud based environment
- Drywall mounting
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
Algo 2506 Polycom Ring Detector
The 2506 Polycom Ring Detector is designed to specifically enable the Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter, 8186 SIP Horn Speaker or 8128 SIP Strobe Light to interface via the headset jack of VVX series Polycom telephones for loud ringing/visual alerting.
The 2506 module connects to the headset jack of the VVX telephone, and eliminates the need for SIP registration of the endpoint device. This is particularly useful in a Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams deployment because it eliminates a monthly fee for an additional extension.
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.The 2506 Polycom Ring Detector is designed to specifically enable the Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter, 8186Quick View
Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light
IP Strobe Light for Telephone, Security, Safety & Emergency Alerting
- PoE Endpoint
- SIP, multicast, or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate, and intensity
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- Distinguishable from a fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Easily scales for large deployment using multicast
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.
IP Strobe Light for Telephone, Security, Safety & Emergency Alerting PoE Endpoint SIP, multQuick View
ALGO 8180 – SIP Paging Speaker, Loud Ringer / Alerter.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter – IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas
In noisy factory environments where it is difficult to hear the telephone ring, the Algo 8180 can be used as a loud ringer / alerter to notify users of phones ringing. The Algo 8180 is a SIP compliant speaker capable of integration with IP Phone systems, it supports PoE for quick and easy installation and does not require an additional amplifier.
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter for Loud Ring and Voice Paging
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier needed
- Multicast to scale from one to many speakers
- Web login for easy provisioning and management
- Talkback – The 8180 microphone supports talkback in page mode for two way communication and verification
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, loud ringing, emergency notification alerting and bell scheduling applications
Upgraded G2 version now available with enhanced multicast options, relay port, enhanced security and encryption etc.
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.
Loud Telephone Ringer / Alerter - IP PoE Speaker for noisy areas In noisy factory environments whereQuick View
Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker, Ringer
Public address (PA) IP Horn speaker. Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP. Multicast scalable. WidebaQuick View
- Public address (PA) IP Horn speaker.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast scalable.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels.
- Talkback capable speaker.
- IPX6 and outdoor rated.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for a warehouse, factory / utility / plant, garage, machine shop, bus / train terminal, school gym, outdoor yard, car lot, etc.
AS 3190 Analog Horn for connection with Algo 8180
AS 3190 Analog Horn Speaker for connecting with Algo 8180 comes in high impact white plastic and features stainless steel hinge bolts. The special bracket enables maximum flexibility in mounting. Ideal for any outdoor application including marine.Speaker Specifications
RMS Power Rating 30W Nominal Impedance 8ΩAS 3190 Analog Horn Speaker for connecting with Algo 8180 comes in high impact white plastic and featurQuick View
Convert Analog Speaker to IP / VoIP Speaker or Ringer
- Connects old analog speakers to IP Phone system
- Supports integration with analog amplifiers
- Easy installation using PoE
- Supports Loud Ringing or PA announcements
- Supports Multicast
Please contact us for more information on how to convert old PA speaker to VoIP speaker and RingerConnects old analog speakers to IP Phone system Supports integration with analog amplifiers EasyQuick View
Escene PS760P Ceiling SIP Speaker / Ringer with MIC
SIP Paging Speaker / Ringer with integrated Mic
- HD Voice, Full duplex talking, Auto-AEC.
- 13W speaker.
- Supports G722, G711, G726 and G729 Codecs.
- Steel Mesh Cover to protect speaker.
- Supports 20 paging groups.
- LEDs and function keys embedded design.
- Supports VAD, CNG, AEC, AGC audio processing.
- Built-in microphone.
- PoE power supply (802.3af / at).
- Can be configured as a loud Ringer/ Alerter.
- Supports remote web management and maintenance.
ES 760P supports easy integration with IP Phone systems and is ideally suited for PA Broadcasts in Schools, Healthcare, Parking Areas, Warehouses, Shopping Centers, Public Venues, Transport Hubs etc.
Need special pricing for quantity / large projects ? please contact us.SIP Paging Speaker / Ringer with integrated Mic HD Voice, Full duplex talking, Auto-AEC. 13WQuick View
Fanvil iW30 SIP Speaker – PoE, Wall Mount
· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms,
· All-in-one -a combination of network Audio Codec, Digital Power Amplifier and Speaker
· Supports 2 x SIP accounts, one can be used for announcements and one as ringer alerter.
· Standard RJ45 port, support VLAN and cloud deployment
· Video linkage with IP camera to monitor on-site during broadcasting
· Volume adjustment via online remotely
· Built-in audio output interface for external active speakers
· Output Power 10W with PoE, upto 30W with external power supply
Please contact us for special pricing on large project orders.· Compatible with SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms, · All-in-one -a combinationQuick View
Tema AD630 – SIP Network PA Horn Speaker, PoE, 40W
Innovative features Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP SpeakerQuick View
- Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP Speaker
- 2nd SIP accounts night call / ringer function, sounds files freely customizable
- Output for 2nd passive speaker 20W 8 Ohm to extend the served area or to generate a 100V-20W audio line
- Double internal audio amplifier 2x20W (maximum output power using external power supply)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.af standard, Option to power via external power supply.
- 2 internal relays for external devices drives via LAN
- 16 Multicast channels for broadcasting background music, silenced by ads
- Volume adjustable separately for all audio channels Multicast/Ads/Ringtone
- Internal microphone for environment listening (Monitor) and normal bidirectional communication
- 1 alarm trigger input for one of the alternate functions:
- a) Generate a phone call and sends a message of alert (SIP SECURITY INFO CALL)
b) Pre-recorded announcements launch from the speaker (Notice/Deterrence)
c) “Push to Talk” feature for phone communication driven by local external Push to Talk button (not included)
- 2 inputs for external call buttons to 2 programmable SIP numbers or IP addresses
- LAN P2P (Peer to Peer) operation even without PBX
- Remote programming via integrated LAN Web Server
- Compatible with all SIP standard IP-PBXs on the market
- Mobile Phone integration via app.
- IP65 grade of protection
Tema AD639R SIP Ringer / Alerter
Operates as a SIP Ringer Alerter Alarm Signal with telephone notification Visual Alert SignallingQuick View
- Operates as a SIP Ringer Alerter
- Alarm Signal with telephone notification
- Visual Alert Signalling via optional Flashing Light
- Customise ring tones / music by loading files
- Can be used as a PA speaker for announcements
- Easy installation with integrated PoE
- Integrated input and web relay options
- Wall mount with adjustable angle bracket