Analog to Digital Audio Encoder
Analog to Digital Audio Encoder converts an analog audio signal from any external source into digital audio streaming in Multicast channels for audio signal distribution over LAN for streaming music on IP Speakers. Analog to Digital Encoders can be used to connect / bridge with legacy PA systems over long distances. Typical applications include Schools, Amusement Parks, etc. The encoders also support PoE for easy installation.
Showing all 5 results
Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
Wideband IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility – no hum or noise
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Multicasting capability for scalability to add more zone coverage and include other IP endpoints
- Easy and intuitive web interface to configure scheduled announcements, tones, bells, music, etc.
- Synchronization of scheduler and IP clocks using NTP server
- Linux appliance; no dependency on software or PC for bell scheduling
- Scheduler for School Bells, Automated announcement for retail, healthcare, shift changes etc.
- Customizable audio files for notification. Includes chime, gong, bell, warble, barking dogs.
- Integrated 3.5mm Jacks for Analog Music Input and Headset/ Speaker output.
- Integrated NO / NC Relay Input and Output
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.
Wideband IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers SupQuick View
Tema AD615/S – Analog to Digital Audio Encoder for Audio Streaming over IP Speakers
Supports G711 and G722 wideband codecs PoE or 12V DC power supply 3.5mm Jack for analog audio souQuick View
- Supports G711 and G722 wideband codecs
- PoE or 12V DC power supply
- 3.5mm Jack for analog audio source input
- Web interface for programming
- External Mic connector
- Can have multiple units on LAN
TERRA -IEX , IP Audio Encoder / Decoder
2 channel audio over IP encoder/decoder PoE or 24v DC power supply 2 Mic/line balanced inputsQuick View
- 2 channel audio over IP encoder/decoder
- PoE or 24v DC power supply
- 2 Mic/line balanced inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs (1 stereo or 2 mono)
- 1 stereo line output (3.5 mm mini-jack) for headphone
- Support G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729, MP3 audio codec and AAC+ decoding
- Web browser interface for management and monitor
- USB 2.0 interface for music/message storage, playback and recording
- Internal 80 MB storage for recording, message storage