Cloud Intercom for Home / Office
Cloud Intercom solutions for Home / Office support delivery of intercom calls on Mobile Phones, Tablets or Remote Video devices via the internet cloud. All you would need is a outdoor intercom unit to start with, internal monitors can be added if required. Users can see on their mobiles who is at the door before answering calls, talk to visitors and remotely open the door if required. Temporary Access QR Codes / Pin Codes can also be sent to visitors.
Showing all 4 results
2N Mobile Video
2N Mobile Video is a Cloud based intercom service which supports receiving intercom calls on Mobile Phones , IPad’s and Tablets over Wi-Fi or 4G Cellular networks.
The 2N Mobile Video service lets you communicate with your visitors via your mobile phone and the 2N IP intercom installed at your door. You will be available to your visitors at all times with continuous video monitoring of your house entrance from anywhere in the world.
- Be aware of what is happening outside your house
- Open the door even when you are not home
- The most reliable cloud service
2N Mobile video is a subscribed service which is available with a 30 day free trial, for more information and prices, please visit www.my2n.com/mobilevideo.2N Mobile Video is a Cloud based intercom service which supports receiving intercom calls on Mobile PhoQuick View
Akuvox Smartplus Mobile Intercom APP
Please note Akuvox Smartplus App is a subscribed cloud service starting from $1 per month for a single home , for apartment applications please contact us for subscription information. Features like Virtual Keys, Bluetooth etc. mentioned above are dependent on the intercom model chosen to work with SmartplusPreview - See who is at the entrance before answering the call, Create Virtual Keys - Issue time-limQuick View
- Preview – See who is at the entrance before answering the call,
- Create Virtual Keys – Issue time-limited QR code keys and guest PINs, and share them with guests
- Video Calling – See and talk to visitors with live video before buzzing them in remotely
- Push Notifications –Get instant notification of incoming calls
- Door Unlocking – Open doors using the “Open Door” button of the app or Bluetooth
- Door Release Logs – Access to date- and time-stamped photos of door release events