Telehealth Video Phones
Telehealth Video Phones make use of information and communications technologies (ICTs) to deliver health services and transmit health information over both long and short distances.
Telehealth Video Phone consultations let aged care recipients connect with specialist medical services from the comfort of their residence.
Showing all 4 results
Akuvox R48G – Telehealth Video Phone with Camera, Wireless Pendant Option
Telehealth Video Phone with Camera, keypad and integrated Wi-Fi
Telehealth Video Phone with Camera, keypad and integrated Wi-Fi 7 inch touch screen TFT LCD, 1024*Quick View
- 7 inch touch screen TFT LCD, 1024*600 pixels
- 1.3 MP pixels CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Optional wireless Pendant
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, Bluetooth, TF card,USB, PoE and Wi-Fi
- Android 5.1 Operating System
- Door/ Gate Open one touch button, Web relay activation for intercom and lift control applications.
- Video Preview – see who is at the door before answering intercom call.
- Integrated keypad for extra convenience for the elderly users
- Supports 3rd party Security Camera Streaming and Home Automation Apps