Algo Paging Accessories
Showing all 5 results
Algo 1203 Call Button
Emergency alerting and customer assistance button. Single gang footprint for concealed placement, ifQuick View
- Emergency alerting and customer assistance button.
- Single gang footprint for concealed placement, if required.
- Easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated.
- Interfaces via relay input to all Algo IP speakers, IP strobe lights, and 8301 paging adapter.
- Single twisted pair wiring for location almost anywhere (24 gauge).
- Powered, supervised and web configured via Algo PoE IP endpoint.
- Complements Algo audible and visual IP endpoints for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise.
- Product dimensions: 2.8″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (7.1cm x 11.4cm x 3.8cm)
Algo 2506 Polycom Ring Detector
The 2506 Polycom Ring Detector is designed to specifically enable the Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter, 8186 SIP Horn Speaker or 8128 SIP Strobe Light to interface via the headset jack of VVX series Polycom telephones for loud ringing/visual alerting.
The 2506 module connects to the headset jack of the VVX telephone, and eliminates the need for SIP registration of the endpoint device. This is particularly useful in a Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams deployment because it eliminates a monthly fee for an additional extension.
Please contact us for price or click on Add to Quote Request button below.The 2506 Polycom Ring Detector is designed to specifically enable the Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter, 8186Quick View
Algo 2507 Ring Detector
Enable Loud Ringing, Notification & Visual Alerting without a SIP Registration – Algo 2507 Ring Detector is designed to enable loud ringing, notification, and visual alerting directly from a compatible IP phone. The Ring Detector can detect when the phone is ringing and activate an Algo device with a smart relay input, such as a speaker or strobe light.Enable Loud Ringing, Notification & Visual Alerting without a SIP Registration – Algo 2507 Ring DQuick View